Creating Me

Friday, October 28

Ladies, Start your needles

Knit Picks
Looky, looky what I got in the mail today. Nine balls of Palette from KnitPicks. Five balls in color Ash to make Veste Everest from Interweave Knits Winter 2005 and 2 shades of blue and a pink and purple to make the kids winter hats and gloves (or maybe scarves).

And I used my 20% off coupon at Borders to pick up Knitted Babes. I thought it would be fun to knit some Babes for Christmas. Which means another Knitpicks package should be arriving at my door shortly.
posted by Jackie, 2:41 PM

1 Comments:

Mmm.... I've been eyeing Veste Everest myself. I bet yours will look awesome if you're making it for yourself. I asked my 13yo daughter if she would wear it and she said.... mmm... no, I don't think so. So I guess I'll have to make it for myself. Maybe I'll take some weight off after this baby comes, but I noticed that the pattern gives directions go up to pretty large sizes!
commented by Anonymous Laura, 1:24 PM  

Add a comment