Creating Me

Tuesday, August 16

Weekend Holiday


You might be wondering were I have been (but probably not). We took a weekend holiday to see a KC Royals game, unfortunately the game was rained out but we did get some autographs. Since we were going that way anyways, I made D stop in Lawrence so I could get some goodies at Yarn Barn. This is what I ended up with: Trekking for my secret sock pal (I only have a month to complete these socks) and some KPPPM for a Clapotis. Overall it was a good trip, we ate at Rainforest Cafe which is the kids favorite and did some other shopping. Who cares that we didn't get to see the Royals play, they have lost 15 games straight and they gave us rain checks on our tickets so we can go to a game next season.
posted by Jackie, 10:12 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment