Creating Me

Friday, July 29

Finally a FO


Look, I finally have an FO. I haven't had much time to knit this summer since I have been working. Which, by the way, SUCKS. But it's almost over, soon it will be back to school and back to my regular SAHM life. I'm so ready.

The socks pattern is from summer IK 2005, Go with the Flow. The yarn is Lana Grossa, that my secret pal sent me. I really enjoyed these socks. The pattern was easy to memorize and the love the way the yarn stripes. Many knitters match the stripes on their socks but I never do, I think of the socks as a continuation of each other instead of twins. I know the one on the bottom looks like it's bigger but really they are the same size.

Now what to put on the needles?? I feel like knitting more socks and I must begin my socks for sock-a-polooza but I haven't found the perfect yarn for yet. We are going to KC in a couple of weeks so I hope to find it there or maybe the new yarn shop will open in Salina.
posted by Jackie, 9:01 AM

1 Comments:

I found a lot of useful info about tennis lessons on your blog - thank you. I also have a new tennis lessons tips blog - please click over and have a look
commented by Blogger Weedlet, 5:15 PM  

Add a comment