Creating Me

Wednesday, April 6

Nothin' but a mistake


Do you ever get that sick feeling in your stomach when you know something isn't going to work out? That's how I feel about this. I'm about half way through the back of the "Nothin' but a t-shirt" but I'm just not feeling it. I think it's the yarn and the fact that it's knit on size 8. Eight's usually don't feel that small to me but for some reason on this project they seem to be taking forever. I guess I will rip it out and try to find something else for this yarn. Wish me luck.
posted by Jackie, 1:58 PM

1 Comments:

Top site for bridesmaids dresses, plus size bridesmaid dress, bridesmaid cheap dress,bridesmaid discount dress,bridesmaid dress junior,bridesmaid dress plus size
commented by Anonymous bridalhome, 11:39 PM  

Add a comment