Creating Me

Thursday, April 14

Bad Meetup.com

My knitting group is going really well. Our last meeting we had 9 people and 15 people have RSVPed for tonight's meeting. But now Meetup.com is going to start charging groups to use it's services, not just a little bit, but $19 bucks a month. I think that is outrageous! The organizer (that's me) is responsible for paying this amount; they suggest that I ask my group members for dues and use that to offset the cost. But isn't that like asking people to pay to be friends. Come on! I do like the way that meetup is set-up and honestly I wouldn't mind paying something but that's $228 a year.
posted by Jackie, 6:39 AM

1 Comments:

Internet's premiere source for prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, prom gowns, bridesmaid gowns, bridal gown, wedding dresses and flower girl dresses at discount prices. Most prom dresses and prom gowns are hand-made and hand-beaded individually and are shipped after two days of processing time. All styles come with free matching shawl
commented by Anonymous shopshop, 11:38 PM  

Add a comment