Creating Me

Tuesday, February 22

I decided on the green Fixation for my sock pal. I love how stretchy it is. The pattern I picked works well with the yarn and I'm overall happy with the results especially the heel. Now I just have to get the second one done.


In other news, Knitting Garden said that the Noro book that I ordered for the secret pal yarn is on backorder and won't arrive til early March. :-(

Also I just have to say that Silk Chocolate Soy Milk is one of the tastiest drinks that has ever passed my lips. It's not really like Chocolate Milk, it's more like drinking chilled chocolate. Personally, I do not like the way that regular cow's milk tastes. But I love Silk Soy Milk, Vanilla is very good- perfect for cereal. Sorry just wanted to share.
posted by Jackie, 7:16 AM

1 Comments:

Neato green sock! It looks very cool retro. Good luck getting started with #2. :)
commented by Blogger alison, 6:13 PM  

Add a comment