Creating Me

Thursday, June 17

ZOO


Yesterday was our weekly trip to the zoo. I personally don't like the children's zoo (the sheep and goats are out in the open and you can feed them) but my kids love it, in a scary sort of way. Trenton wants me to hold him the whole time. Sage will only pet the baby sheep and only if it's walking away from her. I get grossed out my the stepping in the poo that is all over and the animals can be a
little aggressive if you have food.

Overall I believe that we have one of the best zoos in the area.(we have traveled to alot of the zoo in the surrounding states) Everyone is anxiously awaiting the opening of the new Gorilla Exhibit on July 23rd. We will fight the crowds on members sneak peek day to see them.
posted by Jackie, 6:47 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment