Creating Me

Wednesday, May 26

Adventures in gardening

Adventures in Gardening

The garden is looking really good. The watermelons and pumpkins already have flowers on them as well as the cucumbers. I am so proud because I started them from seeds. But in the past few days I had noticed that a neighborhood cat had decided to use my strawberry patch* as it's personal litter box. Then today I saw the cat on the back patio. So I went out to scare it away but it ran into the shed. I was in for a suprise when I opened the door because there sat 4 kittens.

* can you really call one strawberry plant a patch??
posted by Jackie, 7:30 PM

1 Comments:

Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a california gardening southern
site/blog. It pretty much covers california gardening southern related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.
commented by Anonymous Anonymous, 6:18 AM  

Add a comment