Creating Me

Saturday, April 24

Me and my mom have been walking everyday, it's something we used to when I was younger and it really helped us stay connected. Now with all the rain we haven't been able to, so last night we hit Border's. I headed straight to the knitting books. I'm always on the look out for something new and different. I wasn't disappointed. This new book called Simple Knits with a Twist: Unique Projects for Creative Knitters by Erika Knight is amazing. They aren't kidding when they say unique, knitted canvas, a purse from knitted tulle, a chair completely covered with cables, and there some non-knitted project in there, too. It is definitely on my mother's day wish list. Also on that list is Knit: A Personal Handbook. It's just cute. I did buy one thing last night though, it's Om at Home, a great yoga journal with a session of asanas for every season.

posted by Jackie, 7:53 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment