Creating Me

Friday, March 19

I haven't done a Friday Five in forever so here goes...


If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
I have a drive-thru (and dine-in) health food restaurant. Today after I picked up Sage from school we headed to the park and we really needed a snack but there's no place around here to go to get something good for you in a drive-thru. I would have to stop at the grocery store or come by the house. I just wanted to drive-thru and get a fresh-fruit smoothie or some fruit salad. Damn it, why are we so backwards here??? Arghh

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
In the past I wanted to open a breastfeeding and attachment parenting shop like my favorite: Attachments. But now I think I would like to have a yoga/spirituality shop. It would be cool to own a hair salon.

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
I think it would be children's book. My new favorite is Two Worlds Together in Me (by the way this is an amazing site make sure to look at all their great stuff)

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
I would love to have a yoga studio.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on it?
I never really think about it because my musical abilities are lacking.
posted by Jackie, 4:53 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment