Creating Me

Thursday, September 4

Friday Five


1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
I hate cleaning the bathroom and kitchen.


2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
I like to vacuum. I like laundry even though I do about 20 loads a week.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
I have to clean all the time. The kids have a sticker chart for their cleaning everyday. I just do stuff when I see it.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
I have to wear gloves anything I clean with water. Anything that I think is too gross, I make Dennis clean.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned ?
I picked up paper's from the floor as soon as I got home at 11:00pm
posted by Jackie, 10:24 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment