Creating Me

Friday, September 12

Friday Five

1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?

Since I am married my last name is different from my birth certificate.

2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
I like my name, Jacqueline is a normal name but not very common

3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
My parents originally wanted to name me Mary but after I was born my Dad decided that I was a Jacqueline, (like the Kennedy)

4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
When I was a little girl I wanted to name my daughter Mercedes, I don't know why, but now I don't like that name. I love the name Pipper and of course Sage is one of my favorite names. I just like names that are unusual or uncommon but not hard to pronounce.

5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it?
WOW! Anyone who knows me would agree that this description fits me:

The name of Jacqueline creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words. You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature. Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word. You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest. However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks. You enjoy the out-of-doors and find your greatest peace and relaxation from the beauty and harmony of nature. You prefer to limit your friendships and associations to those who share your interests and appreciate your quiet, refined ways. Others often find it difficult to understand you. Your feelings tend to build up within you and, if you cannot release them through a creative, constructive channel, you could suffer with frustration, moods, and much inner turmoil.


posted by Jackie, 9:14 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment