Creating Me

Thursday, August 7

1. What's the last place you traveled to, outside your own home state/country?
In March we went on a cruise to Nassau and St. Thomas. My best vacation ever.

2. What's the most bizarre/unusual thing that's ever happened to you while traveling?
People on the highway flipping us off because my dad was driving 30 in a 65.

3. If you could take off to anywhere, money and time being no object, where would you go?
A cruise around the world.

4. Do you prefer traveling by plane, train or car?
March was my first time on a plane and I loved it. It was so much faster than car. I didn't like being so close to so many other people.

5. What's the next place on your list to visit?
Eco-challenge! That's not next on my list but it is on my list at sometime in my life.
posted by Jackie, 10:05 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment