Creating Me

Friday, July 18

The Friday Five

1. When was the last time you cheated?
In high school, there a girl in my government class that would steal our test and then give them to everyone in the class and everyone would copy the answers. The teacher figured it out because the dumbest kids in the class started getting 100% on test and 0's on everything else.

2. When was the last time you stole?
I once stole a pair of earrings, that was about 5 years ago and I still fell really bad about it.

3. When was the last time you lied?
I can't remember.

4. When was the last time you broke or vandalized another's property?
I don't think I ever did anything like that.

5. When was the last time you hurt a loved one?
10 minutes ago, I wouldn't let Sage have a cookie because she didn't eat lunch. Does that count???

posted by Jackie, 10:12 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment