Creating Me

Friday, July 11

The Friday Five

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
The first best friend that I remember was Shanell. We were best friends from Kindergarten till 4th grade then I changed schools.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
No I have seen her maybe twice since 4th grade (about 15 years ago)

3. Do you have a current close friend?
My best friend is Carrie C. we have been friends since high school. And my other best friend is Trudy we have been friends for about 4 years.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
The thing that really sealed my friendship with Carrie were our trips to Kansas City. In high school the two of us traveled over 200 miles to visit and party with my boyfriend who attended KU. We lied to our parents and put our lives at risk. But it was great.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
I had a friend named Brandon in high school. He was a great friend. He wanted to be more than friends but at the time I wasn't into him. Now I know he was great husband material but no one thinks like that in high school.
posted by Jackie, 9:04 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment