Creating Me

Friday, July 25

The Friday FIve

1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be?
Right now it would be called "How to live 90 days without going insane while looking for a house and living with your parents, two kids, and your husband who's home for the summer. "

But if it was my live overall it would be titled "Ups and Downs"

2. What songs would be on the soundtrack?
"How to live"- "Act a fool"
"Ups"- why's life got to be so complicated

3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why?
They would both have to be live-action.

4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc?
I would want Halle Berry to play me. My husband would be played by Tom Cruise. My dad would be Samuel L Jackson. My kids would be played by aliens.

5. Describe the movie preview/trailer.
Me and my husband would be riding in the car and the two kids in the backseat would be screaming, crying, and whining. This would go on for the entire preview and the husband and wife would try to talk to each other.

"Ups"- Would just have moments from my life. Good, bad, and everything in between. Pictures of my laughing , crying, suceeding, failing, climbing, falling, being brave and strong, being scared and weak. Everything! I like the sound of that.
posted by Jackie, 7:56 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment