Creating Me

Friday, June 20

Friday Five
1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
My hair naturally very curly but I have been using a relaxer on it for a few years and even when it grows out it isn't as curly as it use to be.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
When I was young my dad made me wear my hair long. I couldn't get it cut above my shoulders, my mom would brush it out which was terrible with all those knotted curls. As I got older I had less curl and more frizz. Now my hair is at it's prime, no frizz, curls easily with a curling iron, I use good product and that makes all the difference.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Super short. Pixie

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
The perfect Halle Berry that's what I always strive for but I think I need a professional hairstylist to live with me.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Not that really stands out but my husband had a stylist tell him that she did the best she could.
posted by Jackie, 8:55 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment