Creating Me

Friday, June 6

Friday Five



1. How many times have you truly been in love?

I would say 4, if you count my kids. The love I feel for my kids is truly the most intense love I have ever felt.

2. What was/is so great about the person you love(d) the most?

My family as a unit (husband, 2 kids) is the "person" I love the most. I love that our love is unconditional. At the end of the day, when we are all tucked into bed, our love is what makes life worth living.
3. What qualities should a significant other have?

PATIENCE!! a great sense of humor

4. Have you ever broken someone's heart?

Yes, but I was young and dumb.

5. If there was one thing you could teach people about love, what would it be?

Love is the way to see "God" in action.
posted by Jackie, 7:40 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment