Creating Me

Friday, June 27

The Friday Five
1. How are you planning to spend the summer [winter]?
I plan on looking for a home to buy.

2. What was your first summer job?
I worked at Sonic (a drive-up fast food place). The best thing about it was you got tips.

3. If you could go anywhere this summer [winter], where would you go?
The Disney cruise. But we are waiting till the kids get a little older.

4. What was your worst vacation ever?
Last year we drove to the Mall of America. It took aboout 12 hours to get there and my son cried the entire way. Nothing would calm him down. It was the longest 12 hours of my life.

5. What was your best vacation ever?
The best vaction I have ever been on was the cruise that I took with my husband in March. It was so wonderful. Just the two of us, relaxing. This was my first time on a plane and the my first time seeing the ocean. I so happy that I got to share these things with someone I love. I can't wait till our next vacation together.
posted by Jackie, 6:34 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment