Creating Me

Monday, June 30

Cleaning at the my parent's is going well but a ton of work. We bought the paint and all the supplies today, I never realized how expensive decorating can be. We are using three neturals, one for ceiling, one for walls, and one for trim.


In other news, my new job and the move hasn't left much time for craftiness and creating. I have a list of project but they are going to have to wait. Once we move it will time to start on the kids Halloween costumes. Sage said she wants to be a ghost this year, but I think once she looks through the pattern book she will change her mind. I think the kids would be cute as Spongebob and Patrick, then me and Dennis could be Sandy and Squidward. Just the thought is cracking me up.
posted by Jackie, 7:05 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment