Creating Me

Monday, June 23


1. Surf sites at random, or have a set list of regular reads?
I have a regular set of blogs that I read. They include not martha, ljc fyi, reusablog, and uplifting arts. But is I get bored I will read anything.
2. Do you visit mostly blogs, or news or other sites?
I mostly read blogs, but I also shop, ebay and answer most of my everyday questions; i.e.is that cancer on the back of my husbands leg or just a mole??
3. Do you go online every day, or just a couple of days a week?
I am online everyday, most of the time 3-5 times a day.
4. Do you allow comments on your blog, or not?
Yes but since only about 7 people read my blog a day no one really leaves comments.
5. Do you shop online at all, or at regular stores?
If they take paypal I will shop online.
6. Have you ever done online bill-paying/banking, or not?
I use to but not since we changed banks.
7. Which news site do you prefer... MSNBC.com or CNN.com? Or do you prefer some other one?
I don't really look at either of those sites, mostly I read the paper.
8. Live chat rooms, or message boards?
Live chat, I hate message boards. It's too confusing to me.
9. Instant messaging or e-mail?
E-mail
10. Yes or no: have you ever met, or at least talked on the phone with, another blogger? If not, would you want to? Why or why not?
No, but if someone cool lived near by I would be willing to meet them.


posted by Jackie, 10:27 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment