Creating Me

Tuesday, May 6

When I went to Wal-Mart tonight to get some Grape-nuts and yogurt, I stumbled onto something wonderful. Solid white t-shirt cotton only $1.00 a yard! It's exactly what I need for my prodded rug. I'm going to dye it purple and start prodding.

I'm really looking forward to the River Festival starting on Friday. They added a Mardi Gras Party this year and the Hershey's 53 Feet of Chocolate Tour will be there. Me and the kids are in the River Run, I'm doing the 2-mile and the kids have their own 40-yard run. I'm a little concerned about the parking situation since Riverside Park is closed everything is being held near Century II which could get uncomfortably crowded. But I have high hopes that it will be enjoyable for everyone.
posted by Jackie, 9:44 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment