Creating Me

Thursday, April 24

Now I’m trying my hand at making some jewelry. I made a bracelet that I gave to Trudy. Now I have found some great projects on the WWW that I looking forward to making.
Cluster Bracelet
BookMark
Dainty Dangle Bracelet

I have almost completed my braided rag rug but unfortunately I think I made the outside tighter than the inside causing it to roll up around the edges. Now I have to take it apart and re-sew the spiral. This project is much taking much more time and energy than I thought.

I was excited to see this article at getcrafty. I had been wanting some bulletin boards for the kid’s art projects but the cork is too expensive. Now I have everything I need to make these, even some cool patterned fabric to cover them with.

posted by Jackie, 4:50 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment