Creating Me

Friday, March 28

Now that we are back from our trip it's time to kick our fitness program into full effect. I'm at 144.5 up from my lowest which was 133 but down from 158 last year. I go to the YMCA faithfully at least 4 times a week but eating is my down fall. With summer coming up I'm really looking forward to going to the Farm and Art Market. I love the fresh fruits and veggies. Plus we can walk there from our house which is an extra bonus.

Also I have 2 pages worth of projects that I want to work on. If I can figure out a way to get some free web hosting for my pictures I will be putting my progress on this blog. I love to see pictures of things people are creating, it inspires me.

While I was away, 16 people visited my blog. I don't know if it was an accident or one of my friends told others to look at it. Whatever the case I was so excited to see that someone, somewhere, stumbled onto this.

Since I didn't put any links in this post. I will add this one just for fun. And in case anyone has an extra $30 they want to spend on me.
posted by Jackie, 5:52 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment