Creating Me

Monday, March 10

My best friend Carrie is leaving for her trip to Phoenix in only ONE day. I 'm wishing her a safe and fun adventure. Love you Carrie.

I am looking forward to making these cupcakes for April Fool's Day. Dennis is going to take them to work. I wish I could be there to see people's reaction when they bite into them. I love April Fool's Day, it brings out the devil in me.

Countdown to the trip is at 6 days. As SpongeBob says "I'm ready, I'm ready". I'm working on some surprise boxes for the kids. Everyday they get to unwrap one box, I'm putting little gifts inside like a project to do or new crayons and coloring pages. It will help them countdown till we get back and something for my mom to do when she gets desperate.
posted by Jackie, 4:54 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment